WAAS Events: Record
- Art Licks, London, 2018 - The Bureau for the Validation of Art performed 11 art validations
- For Mother's Day on Sunday 26 March 2017 the WAAS was at Atelier with a day of arty crafty fun, expression and stimulation for mothers. Women sewed respect into their knickers, made a MotherBunting and learnt to Crochet with Croshare. There was inspiration/consolation in the afternoon with a screening of 'Lost in Living' - a documentary film about mother-artists. Celebrating MotherBunting Mother's Day.
- To celebrate International Women's Day on Wednesday 8 March 2017, we hosted the Inaugural Stroud Wikithon at Atelier Textile & Craft Club in Stroud. This was an Art + Feminism event. We ran it again in 2018.
- We also hosted a Symposium 'It Takes A Village' - how can mother-artists be sustained? Covered by a-n in 2017
- We supported Jill MacKeith to launch 'Motherhood & Metamorphosis', a group show at the Lansdown Gallery, Stroud